A Sophisticated Criminal is Prowling
the Perimeter of Your Business Right Now.
He’s Highly-Trained, Highly-Motivated,
And, He’s Looking for a Way In.
Shouldn’t You Be Prepared to Respond?
Enterprise-grade IT Security Services
Priced for the Small and Medium Business
With Little or No Initial Investment
Your small or medium business is under attack. Right now, extremely dangerous and well-funded cybercrime rings are using sophisticated techniques to hack into thousands of small and medium businesses to steal credit cards and company secrets, learn who your customers are so they can pose as you, learn who your employees are so they can target them, encrypt your data so they can blackmail you, and siphon money directly out of your bank account.
The National Cyber Security Alliance reports that 1 in 5 small businesses have been victims of cybercrime in the last year and this number is growing rapidly as businesses continue to move to cloud computing, mobile devices and store more information online. 82,000 NEW malware threats are being released every single day and HALF of the cyber-attacks occurring are aimed at small businesses just like yours. You just don’t hear about it because it’s kept quiet for fear of bad PR, lawsuits and sheer embarrassment.
Effective IT Security with Dynamic Response
Our Cyber-Sentry IT Security Service is a comprehensive, live-response, security services suite. Intelligent threat analysis engines and live dashboards feed interesting activity to our Network Operations Center where incident response begins. Protocols to mitigate significant threats are executed both remotely and onsite.
Business Continuity, Compliance and Industry-Standard Best Practices are added goals of our Cyber-Sentry plans.
How Will Cyber-Sentry Protect My Business?
We provide the education, automation, monitoring and live response necessary to detect and repel or minimize attacks, and we can do it with little or no initial investment. Our fixed monthly fee covers it all*:
- Active Monitoring/Blocking of Access By Select Foreign Countries
- Web Content Inspection and Policy Enforcement
- Desktop and Server Threat Management with Interactive Assistance
- Policy-based Email Encryption Services/Data Leakage Protection
- Ongoing End-user Education: Modern Threat Awareness and Recognition, Phishing Detection, Safe Computing Best Practices, etc.
- Quarterly IT Security Assessments, Consulting and IT Inventory Analysis
- Transparent Local Data Encryption (At-Rest and In-Motion)
- Transparent Cloud Data Encryption
- Cyber-Intelligence Reporting
- Internet Abuse Monitoring
- Written-Policy Assistance
- ICS Target Monitoring
- Web Server Protection
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
- Smart Phone and Tablet Device Security
- Lost Phone/Tablet Remote Wipe Services
- Secure VPN Connectivity for Mobile Devices
- Relevant Industry IT Compliance Measures
- IT Pros Cyber-Sentry Monthly Newsletter
Request your FREE, zero-commitment, Cybersecurity Audit and get answers to these critical questions:
- Is your network really and truly secured against the most devious of cybercriminals?
- Is your backup strategy TRULY backing up ALL of the important files and data you would never want to lose?
- Are your employees freely using the Internet to access risky websites that make your company more vulnerable to attack?
- Is your firewall, anti-spam and antivirus strong enough to keep the bad guys out?
- Are your employees storing confidential and important information on unprotected cloud apps that are OUTSIDE of your backups and your control?
- Are your employees opening dangerous phishing emails that allow hackers and ransomware into your computers?
- Are hackers already in your system?